精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I NEVER DREAMED Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda No one can tell what will happen in the future His sudden death surprised us all wo He was successful his suicide he died last night And we were so sad to hear it we cried Nobody knows why he chose to die? The things we said helped nothing Now he lies underground A lonely death within shadows I never dreamed It wasn't within my power to give him help He doesn't realize his mistake wo I know there's noting I can do tears in my eyes I watched my cigerette die in darkness Never have I dreamed of it no Everyone was sad over his death I still don't know why he had to die I never dreamed No body knows why he chose to die? The things we said helped nothing Now he lies underground A lonely death within shadows Never have I dreamed of it, no Everyone was sad over his death I still don't know why he had to die He's dead he's gone he's underground My fears all came true He realized his wish He realized his wish -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: h10.s128.ts31.h