精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《yumikonala (小鹿班比)》之銘言: : 我有找他們的精華區 : 沒有這首歌耶 : 叫做lovin you........... : 都沒有這首歌 : 請問哪裡可找到呢? 是這首嗎 I'm Jus' Lovin' You I'm walking down to the underground Look at my watch, I better run The door is closin' It's alright I don't care I'll hang around Thinkin' bout the first date with you Thinkin' bout the first me and you My heart is beatin' out a song just for us Beautiful sounds! "I call you" "I miss you" Darling Can I see you tonight? It's only you It's only you Fill me with joy and like the air You're there for me So baby come and kiss me I'm jus' lovin' you Walking downtown like we used to do Look at the sky and I think of you I send a kiss to you along with my heart Everyday! "Come to me" "Close to me" Come dance with me under the stars yeah It's only you It's only you You are my toy and like the air You're there for me Fly me to joy There's only you There's only you You are my boy and like the air You're there for me So baby won't you please... please Love me I'm jus' lovin' you 出處為六一歌詞庫 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.142.38.84