精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Bye Bye Mr. Mug Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda Into the fire dolls and future days Good bye our favorites and my love Mr. Mug The life we knew is ending the happiness rise and fall Baby but I never thought we'd lose it all Bye bye... Mr. Mug I don't know was dreaming? When I thought I heard you say "we were in love" But what am I to do now that I've overheard And I know there's another girl I think it's time that we said "Goodbye"... Mr. Mug With noting left but memories The way life used to be... If only we could try once again But I can't do it once again Im sorry! bye bye... Mr. Mug Mr. Mug I don't know was dreaming? When I thought I heard you say "we were in love" But what am I to do now that I've overheard And I know there's another girl I think it's time that we said "Goodbye" Baby no way I can keep this smiling face Cause right now I'm so sad inside it's gone away Gonna miss you but now I know I don't need you in my world Now I know there's another girl I think it's time that we said "Good bye" Good bye our favorites and my love Mr. Mug -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: h10.s128.ts31.h