精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Nuclearsilo (遲早要還之曾大尾)》之銘言: :   恰克與飛鳥在1996-July 出了一張英語翻唱專輯 One voice,其中有兩首  : Love's a craddle (天氣預報的戀人) : Heart of my own :   請問這兩首英文歌的歌詞在哪裡找得到呢 ? 請知悉的大大寄給我,謝謝 ! ^_^ Heart Of My Own  作曲:Ryo Aska 作詞:Richard Marx 演唱:Richard Marx 原曲:もうすぐだ Album:One Voice The Songs of Chage & Aska~~Chage & Aska I can't go near the scent of flowers I can't look at the sky I can't turn on the radio And not cry I won't watch lovers holding hand or the sun sinking down I can't look at a single thing in this town You were playing a game and I I lost count of the days and the nights Do you know that you were my life? I'm trying hard to find all that's left of me Now that you left me alone Tired of running away from your memory I need a heart of my own I have looked through every single book Torn through every poem Heard the words of every voice That I've known How can you have such a hold on me When you've already let go? You must have more power than I know Woah You were playing a game and I I lost count of the days and the nights. Oh, did you know that you were my life? I'm tryin' hard to find all that's left of me, Now that you left me alone, I'm tired of runnin' away from your memory. I need a heart of my own. You gave me heaven and showed me how to fly Then laughed when I fell from the sky, yeah [guitar interlude] Tired of runnin away from your memory I need a heart of my own I'm tryin' hard to find all that's left of me, Now that you left me alone, I'm tired of runnin' away from your memory. I need a heart of my own. [repeat chorus] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.36.64