精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Nuclearsilo (遲早要還之曾大尾)》之銘言: :   恰克與飛鳥在1996-July 出了一張英語翻唱專輯 One voice,其中有兩首  : Love's a craddle (天氣預報的戀人) : Heart of my own :   請問這兩首英文歌的歌詞在哪裡找得到呢 ? 請知悉的大大寄給我,謝謝 ! ^_^ Love's A Cradle  作曲:Ryo Aska 作詞:Cathy Dennis 演唱:Cathy Dennis 原曲:天気予報の恋人 Album:Radio Sampler(Japan Only)~~Cathy Dennis One Voice The Songs of Chage & Aska~~Chage & Aska  Someone to shelter me and show me the way  Someone who'll still be there when all's said and done  Someone to hold tight through the long nights and cherish  when the days are no more Someone who gives me all the things that I need Someone who shares in all the secrets I keep Someone who'll be strong when it goes wrong and comforts me when I can not sleep And picture this the two of us together And the sun shines all over the world I picture this and a brighter day is all I know No matter what I do everywhere I turn you're with me Love's cradle will come to catch my fall (you're sure to catch my fall) No matter what I do everywhere I turn you're with me You speaking my mind says it all Please don't ever release me again. Someone who understands the madness in me Someone who doesn't judge the things I believe Someone to hold tight through the long nights and cherish when the days are no more Someone to see me through the silence and pain Someone to bring around the good times again And when the clouds cry in their grey sky you'll bring me right back out of the rain And picture this the two of us together And the sun shines all over the world I picture this and a brighter day is all I know No matter what I do everywhere I turn you're with me Love's cradle will come to catch my fall (you're sure to catch my fall) No matter what I do everywhere I turn you're with me You speaking my mind says it all Please don't ever release me again. I picture this and a brighter day is all I know No matter what I do everywhere I turn you're with me Love's cradle will come to catch my fall (you're sure to catch my fall) No matter what I do everywhere I turn you're with me You speaking my mind says it all Please don't ever release me again. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.36.64
Nuclearsilo:感謝您 ! 61.219.4.148 07/06