精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《lovehide (drink or die)》之銘言: : 徵fake的here we go跟 : someday的歌詞!! : 給2000p幣! : 請回到我的信箱! : 謝謝! SOMEDAY by FAKE? Started to feel bad when nothing but shit turned me on I'm in the middle of it, stuck in the middle of it Want to pray but there's no one upstairs there today Gone out for groceries, out buying birds and bees I am never gonna let you know What's wrong with me internally I am never goona let you know What's wrong with me mentally How you're supposed to feel (my libido singing) How you're supposed to feel (my libido singing) Only God, only god knows How you're supposed to feel Started to feel bad when my brain fell to bits in my hand I'm lost and buried deep on planet number three Reds and greens, popping pills in my mouth everyday I'm building rainbows, I feel magnilico I am never gonna let you know What's wrong with me emotionally I am never gonna let you know What's gone wrong with me How you're supposed to feel (my libido singing) How you're supposed to feel (my libido singing) Only God, only God knows How you're supposed to feel And I can hear them say I can hear them say... If he can't figure it out We can't figure him out Oh yeah I feel addicted, oh yeah I've been a victim Oh yeah I feel addicted Someday I'm gonna do it again -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.176.149