精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
EVERGLOW I know, I know We don't need nothing 'Cause we don't feel a thing Dissolve it, resolve it The beauty comes and goes Only sing song I sing a little so I see a little yeah Bought it and thrown it all away And you remind me of a dream I never dreamt You come down into my world And then you slow me down Into a coma... you're all I need Say you'll be my own My everglow that shines for me in my womb And whisper broken symphonies As I feel my heart exploding gently in me I know, I know I've seen my maker, I've seen me fade her When everything I ever thought was real Became so flavourless.... And everybody came to block me out When all I did was try to tell someone the truth You're the sunlight in my grey Dancer dance a little faster Say you'll be my own My everglow that shines for me in my womb And whisper broken symphonies As I feel my heart exploding gently in me I feel your cables dig deeper within Electric waves that wash me clean again Say you'll be my own My everglow that shines Like stolen bits of glitter You're shining out into deeper blue moments Shining out & dissolving me until i break apart Shining out and make me break apart Shining out until I break apart I'm breaking.......... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.67.10.21