精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
JUST LIKE BILLY 作詞‧作曲:FAKE? Living inside his memory All you wished for died, lied Feeling all the rain that's coming down Living without no remedy All the tears he cried were mine keep me running down his face again Living inside his memory And you wished too soon my fool To keep me close to you I watch him turn into me now And if he calls I'll slide out Write it out, hit it out, it's your lifetime You'll never get it, it's all sent to me Move your head if you want me to feel your love Evil twin says you want me to play Living inside his memory And you ask me why I lie But if I'm living a lie, I exist like the real thing Living without no remedy I'll adjust my crown, around Spinning the whole world under me Living the way I'm meant to be I only wish to feel myself here I feel unsafe here I run around, I hide myself but he pulls me back again Write it out, hit it out, it's your lifetime You'll never get it, it's all sent to me Move your head if you want me to feel your love Evil twin says you want me to play And the coma I feel is the coma I give Because all that I give can be sold for a smile And the coma I feel is the coma I give Because all that I give can be sold for a smile And the coma I feel is the coma I give Because all that I give can be sold for a smile And the coma I feel is the coma I give Because all that I give can be sold for a smile -- 時間之流與天色之間 若無所盼一般 因為我單純的鍾愛真實笑著哭著的你 所以我要忠於你的旋律 哲學與言語等一切 光是你活在當下這件事實就已經是我的幸福 http://www.wretch.cc/album/lovehide -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.102.144