精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
UTOPIA 作詞:FAKE? 作曲:FAKE? The only thing I know I wait for things to go wrong Hit me in the head 'cause I don't know why Ain't got no discipline No brain to store my thoughts in Gotta get me cured Milkshake in my brain and now I'm sticky and so sweet It seems I'm never getting better at restoring me But then I don't have to try and get to know Everything that's ever come and gone through my world It's only common sense I know But I don't understand it Oh my world's deported me again so Drop the bags I'm heading towards... Utopia utopia Is the place I'm going Utopia utopia Is my grand new home All ot my friends are calling Over the rainbow I think he's so upright Been like that all through it's life Kick him in the head 'cause I don't know why He shows off his new scars Just like he's bought a new car He's so insecure Golden dreams are all I want to see This road is leading all the way to... Utopia Utopia woo yeah Utopia Utopia woo yeah Utopia utopia Is the place I'm going Utopia utopia Is my grand new home Utopia utopia Is the place that's been calling me It's calling me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.16.13