精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
SNOW 作詞:FAKE? 作曲:FAKE? She makes me want to stay I've never felt this way Love is here all around me I'd rather feel her pain Than ever see her go away I could never see, I could never know The place she's taken me, I could never own I'm choking everyday, drowning slowly with Everything that is inside of her life It's glowing around me right now and I feel it And I can't even breathe, can't even see when I'm inside her But I realise it... I kinda feel that I'm breaking in my room On a around that I can't feel Dead flowers come alive when I inhale every word she gives to me One touch of her skin and I heal without medication in me It's glowing around me right now and I feel it And I can't even breathe, can't even see when I'm inside her It calls me and burns me sometimes when I'm near And I can't even talk, Can't even walk when I'm beside her But I realise it and it's warm like snow... Oh baby, you separate me From the side that pulls me into pain I can't explain it, can't contain it I'm overloading with all the love that you'vedesigned It's glowing around me right now and I feel it And I can't even breathe, can't even see when I'm inside her It calls me and burns me sometimes when I'm near And I can't even talk, Can't even walk when I'm beside her It's glowing around me right now and I feel it And I can't even breathe, can't even see when I'm inside her It calls me and burns me sometimes 'cause I'm wierd I can't even talk, Can't even walk when I'm beside her -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.16.13