精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Tell me what I got to do 作詞:吉本大樹 作曲:徳永暁人 Runs away so easy chances can go away easy Feel like I'm falling down the stairs with my dreams behind Did we pay our life to Devil to waste our dream I was just a keen and wishing to make it true Oh my Load Tell me what I got to do Tell me what I got to do Was I just aiming to the dark why tell me why Tell me what I got to do Tell me what I got to do But I still believe that I haven't missed the way to my goal My mates were easy We knew we were tighten so hard A master with bunch of bull shit put he's ass on my face Race against my self That's what I was spose to do Believe on my self What I was spose to do Oh my Load Tell me what I got to do Tell me what I got to do Was I just aiming to the dark why tell me why Tell me what I got to do Tell me what I got to do But I still believe that I haven't missed the way to my goal Runs away so easy chances can go away easy Feel like I'm falling down the stairs with my dreams behind Oh my Load Tell me what I got to do Tell me what I got to do Was I just aiming to the dark why tell me why Tell me what I got to do Tell me what I got to do But I still believe that I haven't missed the way to my goal Tell me what I got to do Tell me what I got to do But I still believe that I haven't missed the way to my goal -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.5.226