精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
country road 作詞 Kaori Mochida/Gary Newby 作曲 Ichiro Ito 唄  Every Little Thing Your so nervous it's the way that I know The Heat's so high I wanna faint now You've found another girl it's there in your look Your lips motion the words like a play I want you all the same But I watch you walk away I'll let you go But I'1l remember those days I'll let you go When I want you to stay I'll let you go And hold these feelings so tight Instead og saying wont you stay Inspite of all I really feel inside I'11 say goodbye Yeah Your so wide eyed I feel sad I'm so low To see those tears on your face now I say 'be happy' but I mean no don't go Was it pride I didn't stand in your way I want you all the same But I watch you walk away I'11 let you go But I'11 remember those days I'll let you go When I want you to stay I'll let you go And hold these feelings so tight Instead of saying wont you stay Inspite of all I really feel inside I'11 say goodbye I'11 let you go But I'11 remember those days I'11 let you go When I want you to stay I'11 let you go And hold these feelings so tight Instead of all I really feel inside I'11 say goodbye I'11 say goodbye oh I'11 say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye I know Who's gonna buy a lie Who's gonna buy a lie Not I -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 221.169.12.123