精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
reason 作詞:locofrank 作曲:locofrank My distorted voice Just who should it go out to? Gaze with my back to the city City twilight, gaze at this day. slow ending day All for the true goal Even passing time seemed dear Say goodbye to those feelings of misunderstanding Let’s end today, let’s end this day I’ll wash away the ink that clouds your heart Coz living this way, is the only road I’ll take... Hate these long dull days Where’s that place that’s meant for us? Between the cracks of the city Awaiting tomorrow, counting the days, just counting the days I’ll wash away the ink that clouds your heart Coz living this way, is the only road I’ll take... All for the true goal Even passing time seemed dear All of these hopes and those fears, I will embrace Let’s end today, let’s end this day I’ll wash away the ink that clouds your heart Coz living this way, is the only road I’ll take... wash away the ink that clouds your heart Living this way, is the only road I’ll take... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.3.189