精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
A meaningful Answer 作詞:locofrank 作曲:locofrank Far off train noise speaks to me. Is there meaning in these boring days. I understand that but reality weighs me down. Doesn’t kill my childhood dreams. But scared to leave it behind. Doesn’t kill my childhood dreams. But scared to leave it behind. Now denying. ideals changing. However many times I’m hurt I can take reality. The more weight on my shoulders. the weaker I am But I’m keeping those dreams in my heart. Far off train noise speaks to me. Is there meaning in these boring days. I understand that but reality weighs me down. Doesn’t kill my childhood dreams. But scared to leave it behind. Doesn’t kill my childhood dreams. But scared to leave it behind. Now denying. ideals changing. However many times I’m hurt I can take reality. The more weight on my shoulders. the weaker I am But I’m keeping those dreams in my heart. Doesn’t kill my childhood dreams. But scared to leave it behind. Doesn’t kill my childhood dreams. But scared to leave it behind. The answer’s already there. forget about where I got off the track. Integrated. the old me and new me chasing my dreams. Now denying. ideals changing. However many times I’m hurt I can take reality. The more weight on my shoulders. the weaker I am But I’m keeping those dreams in my heart. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.3.189