精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Spirit dreams inside / L'Arc~en~Ciel 作詞:hyde 作曲:hyde I wake from a nightmare now In the day it haunts me It slowy tears me With dreams of a distant love I;m a wandering satellite Somewhere in the wasteland I see you smiling at me A vision out of my dreams Will everything change? Take the pain away Lead me with your light Heading for the sun Leave the sadness behind Crossing oceans dry My world spinning out of time Won't somebody stop me? I may be losing my way Will you make it right? Take the pain away Hear me as I cry Heading for the sun Leave the sadnessbehind Crossing oceans dry Deep inside I go Sprit dreams inside What can I do, I ask? There's nothing left to say What can I do, I ask? There's nothing left to say Why am I here? Why am I lost? Where is love? Lead me eith your light Heading for the sun Leave the sadness behind Crossing oceans drt Deep inside I go heading for the sun Leave the sadness behind Crossing oceans dry Deep inside I go Sprit dreams inside -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.30.19.103