精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
the silver shining 作詞:hyde 作曲:ken in the moon want to sleep want to sleep with the silence you heal me again through the long and trying day you save me in the moon I'm just veiled in the silver shining 早晨的光輝映出污衊 there is nothing I want I stay with you and lose all stand still in the sun want to sleep want to sleep with the sunrise you wake me again and make a fuss without notice you confuse me in the sun I just beg longest sleepless night 夜色照亮街上的安詳 there is nothing I want I stay with you and lose all go and sail the sea I've never gone in the sun 悲傷的目子裡心在哭泣 驟然斷裂的戀情無限徬徨 there is nothing I want I stay with you and lose all stand still close to the moon lose all we will go please stay with me and lose all go and sail the sea I've never gone in the sun -- ________________________________________________ |___(_o_)____|_|__O_o_O_O_)_o_o_O_O_O_|_9_O_O_O_| Es war der Welt geheimer Sinn In seinem Atem offenbart, Und willig gab das Herz sich hin Und alle Zeit ward Gegenwart. Hermann Hesse "FLOETENSPIEL" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: ccserv1.ee.ntu.