精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《bingoking (賓果王)》之銘言: : the divine pledge of tears : 誰能給我英文和中文?謝謝! 這首似乎有日、英兩種版本 我只有英文版歌詞 先補上 涙の誓い - the divine pledge of tears 唄:KOTOKO Looking into your eye that nobody else has same ? To make me think that times goes by so slowly like a moon in night sky Nothing has changed in a world of time I am swall in flow of people marching leaving in the kindness in your smile It keeps on going on wondering around in a sea of trees Just leave it. alone don't look back your past and keep on walking Don't you look so sad,but let it roll I am almost crying Holding the memory we will be flying into our future The moment tear drops into our hand as all the scenery keeps falling into a part It freezes somewhere else outside of my time The sky dries outs and it clears my view It piles up in your eyes unexpected meeting with you Create a dream nobody ever had I couldn't refuse to look back far into my precious memory Keeping the kindnees in your smile The tiny hope of mind that I struggled to get you back I will never forget no matter how long it might take us on our way Inspiring soul with sacred blue light please don't forget over the time of life it will always lead you into your future The thing no one has but you know you got it makes someone very special in this world take it with you inside of your heart Engraved in my heart the diving pledge of tears I won't forget now and forever We will stay in the same course Inspiring soul with sacred blue light please don't forget over the time of life It will always lead u into your future The thing no one has but you know you got it makes someone very special in this world take it with you inside of your heart -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.141.124