精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《penguint (save myself)》之銘言: : 想問問Beast blood這首歌的歌詞 Beast of Blood Malice Mizer 作詞:klaha 作曲:mana 鮮血に染まる未来の時刻… 激しく悶える本能 Place of silence, moving shadows Crimson eyes are strangely gleaming in the darkness Madness starting to awake Playful desire starving of blood Get down limitless night! Beast of blood! Beast of blood! Beast of blood! Along with the scream from the death throes Sharp claws are shining brighter Dually obscene breaths continues And rips apart the silence of the night Crossing the uplifty life Get down limitless night! Beast of blood! Beast of blood! Beast of blood! Beast of blood! 呼吸に絡まる血の香りが 恍惚の夜に漂う 鮮血に染まる未来の時刻… 激しく悶える本能 呼吸に絡まる血の香りが 恍惚の夜に漂う Beast of blood! No fear, no sadness Lofty life is testing loneliness and eternity And near by the target with no more life Red drops on my greedy lips Falls down on the freezing ground Get down limitless night! Beast of blood! Beast of blood! Beast of blood! 『Spills blood on me ‘til it fills my body』   『私の体を満たすまで、血を注ぎ込め』 呼吸に絡まる血の香りが 恍惚の夜に漂う 鮮血に染まる未来の時刻… 激しく悶える本能 冷たい肢体に迸る 欲望を赤い血で潤す 快楽の叫び 響く夜に… 鋭く 脈打つ本能 呼吸に絡まる血の香りが 恍惚の夜に漂う 鮮血に染まる未来の時刻… 激しく悶える本能 Beast of blood 吐血の悪魔 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.189.112