精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
--LOVING ALL NIGHT-- 專輯-OFF THE LOCK 1989/05/21 詞-稻葉浩志 曲-松本孝弘 (LOVING ALL NIGHT) (LOVE) (LOVING ALL NIGHT) (RAP) Mrs ship has got no plan to steel. I Love to set up to call in night. One night,oh who was hunging round. As suit you up in a dancing floor. (LOVING ALL NIGHT) Uniform that guy hit angel. So she made it obviosly loud. So loud as to keep this drammer down on the floor. It ain't got to be 11 o'clock night. I was rolling down the middle of the town one night. Nothing good here I used to love But when I played the guitar, ANGEL came and started dancin' Oh Funny feelings got me, baby Black long hair from heaven pushin' off, clingin' to my arms… pretty confused Got this scene of de ja vu You're gazin' fondly at my butt yeah yeah yeah you've lit my fire LOVING ALL NIGHT and everything will be alright tonight UNDER STARLIGHTS we might be in outrageous area LOVING ALL NIGHT and everyone will be alright tonight UNDER STARLIGHTS I'm gonna fight with you till the end Screaming kids around me stirring my blood Feel anything so easy Don't go away(Hey)Oh baby, now I'm a king No feeling pressed, ain't goin' home Oh Your poison, come into my nose, dye my heart and bones red…make me fly My days on the skids are gone Shake my brains with your claws you've lit my fire LOVING ALL NIGHT and everything will be alright tonight UNDER STARLIGHTS we might be in outrageous area LOVING ALL NIGHT and everyone will be alright tonight UNDER STARLIGHTS I'm gonna fight with you till the end LOVING ALL NIGHT and everything will be alright tonight UNDER STARLIGHTS now going crazy, passing out LOVING ALL NIGHT and everyone will be alright tonight UNDER STARLIGHTS I'm falling falling falling falling… (Everything we makes all right tonight) (Something true) (RAP) (LOVING AII NIGHT) 君は 見えなくなる Cry (UNDER STARLIGHTS) もっとそばで見つめたい (LOVING ALL NIGHT) 誰かのものでもかまわない (UNDER STARLIGHTS) 朝まで許さないよ (LOVING ALL NIGHT) 君が好きなところなら (UNDER STARLIGHTS) どこでもキスしてあげる (LOVING ALL NIGHT) 誰かのものでもかまわない (UNDER STARLIGHTS) 不埓な気分でいよう (LOVING) (LOVING ALL NIGHT) (RAP) Mrs ship has got no plan to steel. I Love to set up to call in night. One night,oh who was hungiing round. As suit you up in a dancing floor. (LOVING ALL NIGHT) Uniform that guy hit angel. So she made it obviously loud. So loud as to keep this drammer down on the floor. It ain't got to be falling all night. Oh you know I'm going crazy. Oh I gonna fight with you all night. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.81.29