精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《honobono (玩玩玩 買買買)》之銘言: : 已看過精華區 : 只有日文歌詞 : 煩請版友幫忙一下 : 感激不盡~~~ : 謝謝...... PIERROT Momoiro ni somari yuku shinonome wo oikakete Shissou suru ponkotsu CAR anata wo nosete Kaze ni mai kaoru kami mouchoi karada yoseaitai Aitsu wa chimanako nikushimi moyasu Getaway getaway chi no hate made Kowai mono zenbu fukitobase Nanimokamo atarashii shunkan Ushiro wa furikaeranaide Kaibutsu ni kokoro wo baribari kuichirakasarete Omowazu anata wo ubacchimattandayo Kono hiroi sekai no naka futari shika inai you na Sabishisa kamishime mune kakimushiru Getaway getaway chi no hate made Ano CURVE koerya aoi sora Kyouretsu na sei to shi no niyoi Ukareta you ni HANDLE wo kiru Ima kono te ni iretandayo Mita koto mo nai jiyuu Yeah Getaway Getaway ore wa PIERROT Hitamuki de kokkei na toubousha Namida wa nagasanaide okure Kanashii kedo utsukushii no ga LIFE Kurai mirai wa mou egakanai Yume no SPEED wa mou yurumenai Chasing after the sunrise that turns the eastern sky pink This junk car is running at full speed, with you on it Your hair dances in the wind and is faintly fragrant I want you to be a little closer to me That guy is desperate, he kindles hate Getaway getaway to the edge of the Earth Blow away everything you're afraid of The moment where anything and everything is brand-new Don't ever look back My heart was gobbled up and torn to shreds by a beast And unthinkingly I stole you away Taste the loneliness of the notion that it's almost as if We're the only two people in this wide world, and tear away at your chest Getaway getaway to the edge of the Earth Once we make it through that curve it'll be the blue sky The overpowering scent of life and death I spin the wheel as if I've completely lost it I've just gotten my hands on it A kind of freedom that's never been seen before Yeah Getaway getaway I'm a pierrot A single-minded and foolish fugitive Please don't cry any tears Sad yet beautiful is life I won't picture a gloomy future anymore I won't slow down the speed of my dreams anymore -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.43.141