精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I don't want anything, I'll throw it all away My soul that searches and wanders for you Stop the time, shout it out, I can't hold it back anymore I'll give all of me I hate the atmosphere of this bustling city Because you're not here I envy those who are crossing the streets On the way to realize their dreams When our two bodies become one I feel such glorious esctacy That I wouldn't allow the slightest shift I have become such a shallow person Like the ocean without the slightest wind The past were such boring days To think about it, even the colours of flower were tainted Right until I met you As if two wet bodies have been molded into one We're unseparated day or night Those past moments, were they true? And what do you have in mind now? From the bottom of my stomach I ran and cried out your name, it's my soul ! My empty body limps weakly Within this blossoming city The feeling of wanting grew acute So much that I forgot the real meaning of love A perfect image of you I create this mirage within myself I don't want anything, I'll throw it all away My soul that searches and wanders for you Stop the time, shout it out, I can't hold it back anymore I'll give you all of me...!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.247.170