精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
詞 稲葉浩志 曲 松本孝弘 Can't fall asleep I don't know why I know it's not cause of the world situation Watching TV bad news all around But that's not the reason I'm so scared now Real thing shakes me like the rain in a storm Wo Something's burnin' like a fire in my mind Love sets me free like a bird in the sky Wo You and me we can find a way to fly Lots of trouble in the country Leaders changing day after day But it don't matter Don't care about it I just want you to get closer to me Real thing shakes me,like the rain in a storm Wo Something's burnin' like a fire in my mind Love sets me free like a bird in the sky Wo You and me we can find a way I got something I need to say Wo Uh…You can believe me You know I'm changing I can tell you I've been aching Who's cryin',Who's crying now? Don't wanna lose you Don't wanna turn away Real thing shakes me like the rain in a storm Wo Something's burnin like a fire in my mind Love sets me free like a bird in the sky Wo You and me we can find a way to fly Real thing shakes me like the rain in a storm Wo Something's burnin like a fire in my mind Love sets me free like a bird in the sky Wo You and me we can find a way to fly -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.230.7