精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
恋心(E-Style) Then you remember, when you just call a daddy’s name. You know, wherever I'm coming to see you, my souls. ’Cause I love you. Get going back inTour de France. Hey! Shout it out! You’ll hear me. Come running! You’re down and blue, and you need some loving, yeah! She's going white, so you just close your eyes. You think of me, and soon I will be there, baby, to brighten even lonely night, yes I will. There is no bad thing anymore, so as a cope, let’s clean the flesh and soul. Then you remember, when you just call a daddy’s name. You know, wherever I'm coming to see you, my souls. ’Cause I love you. Get going back inTour de France. Hey! Shout it out! You’ll hear me. Come running! You’re down and blue, and you need some loving, yeah. She's going white, so you just close your eyes. You think of me, and soon I will be there, baby, to brighten even lonely night, yes I will. There is no bad thing anymore, so as a cope, let’s clean the flesh and soul. Then you remember, when you just call a daddy’s name. You know, wherever I'm coming to see you, my souls. ’Cause I love you. Get going back inTour de France. Hey! Shout it out! You’ll hear me. Come running! Then you remember, when you just call a daddy’s name. You know, wherever I'm coming to see you, my souls. ’Cause I love you. Get going back inTour de France. Hey! Shout it out! You’ll hear me. Come running! ※Guitar riff Then we remember, when you just call a daddy’s name. You know, wherever I'm coming to see you, my souls. ’Cause I love you. Get going back inTour de France. Hey! Shout it out! You’ll hear me. Come running! You remember, when you just call a daddy’s name. You know, wherever I'm coming to see you, my souls. ’Cause I love you. Get going back inTour de France. Hey! Shout it out! You’ll hear me. Come running! You remember, when you just call a daddy’s name. You know, wherever I'm coming to see you, my souls. ’Cause I love you. Get going back inTour de France. Hey! Shout it out! You’ll hear me. Come running! Then you remember, You know wherever! Then you remember, You know wherever! Then you remember, You know wherever! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.90.73