精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Asian Sky A droplet falls Like a moment from forever Precious, sweet and tender As a baby's heart Fall from grace Into the raging darkness Just to find the way Back to its lover's arms And through this fate they never understand Just how endless the sea 終りのない世界の中 すべては生まれ変わり続け 形のない世界の中 目をとじれば何か見えるでしょう It's hard to find That silent peace of mind They die to be そして何か見つけたら 手をのばしてごらん 怖くはない Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky あなたが いっしょにさわいだなら 美しい明かり 道にともる 足りないのは ちょっとの勇気でしょう さぁ押してくれ 小さな背中を And this God they don't understand Why what is should be 僕も消えて 君も消えて 空のかなたに 登ってって 雨になって 大地に落ちて 命をあげて また始まる Try to hide In the Illusion that they fight And die to be そして花が咲いたなら ほほえんでごらん さみしくはない Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky So high to forever fly (Solo) いつの頃だったか、まだ生まれたばかりの頃 どんなことでも恐れずにやる勇気があった そしてそこでは、どんな境界もなく 見渡す限り、すべての自由があった 少しでも思い出して・・・ I'll never know if I even knew the difference between what is and what should never be, Yeah, but my hands are reaching up into the heavens 'cause I wanna know what I could be. Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky So high to forever fly Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky So high to forever fly Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky Alive in an asian sky So high to forever fly -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.109.143