精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《P2P (老套的暱稱)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《yevgeny (偉大的人不如大尾的人...)》之銘言: : : RHYTHM EMOTION : : 新機動戦記ガンダムW : : 作詞 TWO-MIX : : 作曲 TWO-MIX : : 唄 TWO-MIX : : : 首先 先謝謝您幫我找到這首歌的歌詞了 : 但是在下才發現到 原來是有分英文版或日文版的 : 而我原本就是要找英文版的 : 所以 不好意思 可否再幫在下一次忙^^ : 或是有其他的板友也知道的話 拜託了 : 先謝謝大家了...XD Two-Mix / Rhythm emotion I just feel "Rhythm Emotion" I just fell love forever and more Only to you, I'm sending my heartbeat so far away Time is on, I wanna spend my life get the reason why I'm so hot Look at me, there is no tears for fears now in my eyes You made my mind brave and you made me find Place where to be with you, I'm ready for holding you so tight {Refrain:} I just feel "Rhythm Emotion" I just feel light forever and more Only to be, I'm leading myself to brighter way out. It's so far away I just feel "Rhythm Emotion" I just feel love forever and more Only to you, I'm sending my heartbeat so far away Time is now, I wanna bet my life to get the reason why I'm so real Hear the voice, there is more story to tell with my heart Won't leave the giary alone in the days That you could see magic, I'm ready for dreaming on again I just feel "Rhythm Emotion" I just feel warmth forever and more Only to share I'm making myself to give everything in so many ways I just fell "Rhythm Emotion" I just feel kiss forever and more Only to tell, I'm being for you but so far away {au Refrain} . -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.127.223