精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
11-Quiet Wish Facing my destiny I walk alone I know I'm at the point of no return They put me down Years of fighting is never end See the blood on street You don't fear Why don't you realize your life is gone? Ignorance of the world is makes me cry Standing alone Silence that meaning the end See the blood on street You don't leave me Wish the strength of the soul So I need deliverance Into the chaos and slipping away There's a fighting for freedom It's a quiet wish Call of the steel, now it makes you go There's a fighting for freedom It's a quiet wish Now I expose noble confidence in this world It's took so long to find this small light There is no day without a morning sun No more a sigh We just find the way to go Feel the joy in your heart still alive Wish the strength of the soul So I need deliverance Into the chaos and slipping away There's a fighting for freedom It's a quiet wish Call of the steel, now it makes you go There's a fighting for freedom It's a quiet wish Now I expose noble confidence in this world Wish the strength of the soul So i need deliverance Into the chaos and slipping away There's a fighting for freedom It's a quiet wish Call of the steel, now it makes you go There's a fighting for freedom It's a quiet wish Now I expose noble confidence in this world -- 當我在玩遊戲的時候 我又向下沉淪了一步... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.96.7