精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
精華區裡面第九首的歌詞跟第八首完全一樣 下面才是這首歌正確的歌詞 ====================================== Now I'm falling down The bright of the steel comin' so near to me Now I just feel Now I'm falling down The bright of the steel comin' so near to me Now I just feel The scenenry disappears I just lay down my body My heart is beating so fast The time has come Lookin' my eyes, you will see The flame is burning so high I just feel the death coming near This is the end Oh... From behind, the god of death is near Oh... He catches my neck and takes me away Struggle of human is never end We are in the doom NO one can stop the time The flame of the spirit is never die I'm calling you Why don't you hear? Struggle of human is never end We are in the doom No one can stop the time The flame of the spirit is never die I'm calling you Why don't you hear? Don't forget the trust that bring us the hope No one can run away from test of the time The bright of the steel comin' so near to me Oh... From behind, the god of death is near Oh... He catches my neck and takes me away Now my life is end Please take my hand Now I say good-bye Don't you cry no more Struggle of human is never end We are in the doom No one can stop the time The flame of the spirit is never die I'm calling you Why don't you hear? Struggle of human is never end We are in the doom No one can stop the time The flame of the spirit is never die I'm calling you Why don't you hear? Don't forget the trust that bring us the hope No one can run away from test of the time The bright of the steel comin' so near to me [Repeat X3] Now I'm falling down The bright of the steel comin' so near to me Now I just feel -- ◣ ◢ I always see you in my dream . . . . . ◥█◣ ◢█◤ 迷 宮 で い つ も の よ う に ◥██◣ ◢█◤ 透 明 な を は ば た か せ て ◢██ 切 な い は 君 を 探 す ◤ ◥ つ か の 間 の に 漂 う L'Arc~en~Ciel ~ Sell my Soul ~ ψdevilvic -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.76.171 ※ 編輯: DevilVic 來自: 118.165.76.171 (09/07 14:26)