精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Holding The Broken Wings Follow the sign of the free Now I say the word Feeling of fear fills our mind but I'll keep the faith War cry are shaking the ground Now the time to fight Your heart is beating so fast Now the time to die Never ending agony of the human race I wanna know why the angels are crying I'm waiting for awake of the world Praying to bring back the new wings to fly I'm waiting for awake of the world Holding the broken wings, I'm calling you Holding the broken wings, I'm calling The expiation of the blood Agony brings the dark We're trying to end all wars So we'll keep the faith Bright of the spark from the sword That makes me high Gazing the stars, we decide to fight for freedom now Never ending agony of the human race I wanna know why the angels are crying I'm waiting for awake of the world Praying to bring back the new wings to fly I'm waiting for awake of the world Holding the broken wings, I'm calling you Holding the broken wings, I'm calling Never ending agony of the human race I wanna know why the angels are crying I'm waiting for awake of the world Praying to bring back the new wings to fly I'm waiting for awake of the world Holding the broken wings, I'm calling you Holding the broken wings, I'm calling -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.90.24