精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
12.地球 作詞:Maynard/Blaise/tax 作曲:Maynard/Blaise 唄:MONKEY MAJIK September 3rd, I kissed you on the cheek and then we parted ways. With just a word, a simple, little nod, you gave me strength to know that I could make it somewhere if I believed it. We carry on together, kurikaesu hibi o I rid my mind of lonely thoghts and all the doubtful I made mistakes, but none of them were wasted, I learnt the hard way. If fate is something that is set in stone then I won't have it. We're come a long way, could you share a little bit of your wealth. 'Cause I would pay, I need an answer And I want someone to push me forward 静かに過ぎる 穏やかな日々 傷を付けたり 壊したり そして覚えた その優しさを 一つしか無い この地球で Somehow every step that I take Seems to get a little shorter Like something out of an M.C.Escher world Rewinding when I want to fastforward Sitting, wishing, is overdue to say the least I hope I've got now what it takes to share a little bit of your wealth And I'll find a way to share the answer And I'll be someone to lead you somewhere. 静かに過ぎる 穏やかな日々 傷を付けたり 壊したり そして覚えた その優しさを 一つしか無い この地球で -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.55.184