精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《M666W (あかん...)》之銘言: : 上網找了一下... : 好像找不太到耶... : 好心的人提供一下吧^^ Fly 作詞:Manabu Oshio 作曲:Toru Moinami 編曲:Manabu Oshio,Toru Minami Reaching for the sky so hard You are trying to get up From everything もっと 羽ばたくために Flighting for your life so hard Someday you will see the light 輝くために 光ある道 I will fight and fight for me I will show the word what can do If i had the wings i will fly high then anything anyone Fly so high,Fly so high 誰より高く 飛んで見せるさ Fly so high,Fly so high 燃え?きるまで ?いつつけ For my life I feel alone everyday Sky of love,Sky of teas Glory and sadness 孤獨乘り越え I've been searching through the dark if there's a light up ahead And I will meet you in front of the "Holy Cross" I'll fight and fight for you I will do anything just for you if I had the power to fly high then anything anyone Fly so high . Fly so high 風がアナタに 勇氣をあたえ Fly so high . Fly so high 空に包まれ rise now For your life . I'll fly with you If you feel alone I will be there for you Take my hand 共に果してない空 Come with me now . Fly with me now 夢の場所 There is only one sky to fly 今ここで fly to your light Fly so high . Fly so high 誰より高く 飛んで見せるさ Fly so high,Fly so high 燃え?きるまで 現在?いつつけ Fly so high for my life I've been searching through the dark I will fight and fight for you Fly so high for my life I've been searching through the dark I will fight and fight for you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.122.205.60