精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
HATE words/music:Manabu Oshio arrangement:Manabu Oshio/Toru Minami You want to mess my life. You will not get your chance A call for blood what you've done So I want you demise My bone will ache so hard I'll take your damn fuckin life A shame that I feel for you Your lifes a piece of shit No mercy for your life No mercy for your life The only cure for you lies within your own grave I want you fuckin dead I want you fuckin dead I will fight within my soul Stood strong through out so many years I will not fail, I will not die until the day that your dead I hat you, I wanna tear you I'll be your nightmare My vengeance won't stop, your time is up And you've no where to hide A shame that I feel for you Your lifes a piece of shit No mercy for your life No mercy for your life The only cure for you lies within your own grave I want you fuckin dead I want you fuckin dead I will fight within my soul Stood strong through out so many years I will not fail, I will not die until the day that your dead I hat you, I wanna tear you I'll be your nightmare My vengeance won't stop, your time is up And you've no where to hide I will fight within my soul Stood strong so many years I will not fail, I will not die until your fuckin dead I will hate you, I will tear, I will kill you motherfucker You aill pay your regret I'll show you the power inside me I will fight within my soul Stood strong so many years I will not fail, I will not die until your fuckin dead I will show you now Die motherfucker -- 雖然Christmas已經過了 但我還是要說 Frohliche Weihnachten! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 163.13.155.215