精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《f80659 (小能)》之銘言: : 請問有人有這首歌的歌詞嗎? : 不是精華區那個日文版的喔 : 是純英文版的 : 很需要這首歌的歌詞 感謝 17418 可解m FLY (English Version) Reaching for the sky so hard You are trying to get up from everything That's right, it always lies in your hands Fighting for your life so hard Someday you will see the light Get ready for your life, burning your hope, your strength I will fight and fight for me I will show the world what I can do If I had the wings I will fly high than anything, anyone Fly so high, fly so high I will prove what I can do, I will not give up, I won't Fly so high, fly so high Till the day that I will die, I will praise and I will fight For my life I feel alone everyday Sky of love, sky of tears Glory and sadness, everybody feels the same I've been searching through the dark If there's a light up ahead And I will meet you, on top of the "Holy Sky" I will fight and fight for you I will do anything just for you If I had the power to fly high than anything, anyone Fly so high, fly so high Wind is calling out your name, it is giving you the strength Fly so high, fly so high Look at yourself and try, rise now For your life, I will fly with you If you feel alone I will be there for you Take my hand, we will now reach the shining star So now, come with me now, fly with me now, I will take you, yeah There is only one sky to fly The time has come so fly to your light Fly so high, fly so high I will prove what I can do, I will not give up, I won't Fly so high, fly so high Till the day that I will die, I will praise and I will fight Fly so high, for my life I've been searching through the dark I will fight and fight for you Fly so high, for my life I've been searching through the dark I will fight and fight for you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.76.183