精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Looking into your eye,that nobody else has same effect. To make me think that times goes by so slowly like a moon in night sky. Nothing has changed in flow of people marching. Leaving the kindness in your smile. It keeps on going on, wondering around in a sea of trees. just leave it alone.Don't look back your past, and keep on walking. Don't(you)look so sad,but let it roll. I am almost crying,holding the memory. We will be flying into our future. The moment tear drops into our hand. As all the scenery keeps falling into a part. It freezes somewhere else outside of my time. The sky dries out,and itclears my view. It piles up in your eye. Unexpected meeting with you, create a dream nobody ever had. I coudn't refuse to look back far into my precious memory. Keeping the kindness in your smile. The tiny hope of time, that I struggled to get bavk. I will never foget. No matter how it might take us on our way. Inspring soul with sacred blue light. Please don't forget,over the time of life. It will always lead you into your fture. The thing no one has,but you know you got. It makes you someone very special in this world. Take it with you,inside of your heart. Engraved in my heart,the divine pledge of tears. I won't forget,now and forever. We will stay in the same course. Inspring soul with sacred blue light. Please don't forget,over the time of life. It will always lead you into your fture. The thing no one has,but you know you got. It makes you someone very special in this world. Take it with you,inside of your heart -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.192.176.47