精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
The Adventure Begins (English Version) 作詞・作曲:高見沢俊彦/編曲:THE ALFEE 訳詞:Carolyn Stevens And then, Lady, if you sigh and look at the world of today The countries 'round the world will start to change But then, Lady, when the borders in between us fade away You can see the dawning of a brand new age Stay dreaming, stay gold Don't want you to forget how you feel Like the boys who took off, set to follow their dreams Anyone can be an adventurer Forever a lonesome hero Gold rush! Money can't buy you dreams But a million dollars just might I wanna try it anyway Gold rush! Money can't buy you love But a million dollars just might I'm gonna try it anyway A never-ending romance calls me from afar Gold rush! Money can't stop the time But a million dollars just might I wanna go there anyway Will I live or will I die I'm starting here with nothing at all Gold rush, gold rush! So then, Lady, if you let your spirits fade and lose their way The mem'ries of past love can disappear That's why, Lady, you gotta fly and never think of lookin' back A lonely man is waiting just to hold you near Believe in your dreams Don't want you to change what you believe Like the boys who took off, with tears in their eyes Anyone can be an adventurer Forever a lonesome hero Gold rush! Money can't touch the stars But a million dollars jsut might I wanna fly there anyway Gold rush! Money can't reach the sun But a million dollars just might I'm gonna do it anyway Will I live or will I die I'm starting here with nothing at all Gold rush, gold rush! Stay dreaming, stay gold Don't want you to ever change your mind The sky turns red as the sun goes up Anyone can be an adventurer the future has a new hero Gold rush! Money can't buy you dreams But a million dollars just might I wanna try it anyway Gold rush! Money can't buy you love But a million dollars just might I gonna try it anyway A never - ending romance calls me from afar… Gold rush! money can't touch the stars But a million dollars just might I wanna fly there anyway Gold rush! Money can't reach the sun But a million dollars just might I'm gonna do it anyway Gold rush! Money can't stop the time But a million dollars just might I wanna go there anyway Will I live or will I die I'm starting here with nothing at all Gold rush! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 72.72.126.190