精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《dr111250 (dr111250)》之銘言: : 不好意思各位大大 : 我找了好久都找不到這首歌的歌詞 : Nature Living 是日本的一個樂團 : 不知道哪裡找的到 : Nature living 的 "Nothing of the Sort" Nature living - Nothing of the Sort When I look up the sky. I can not help thinking. (I think every night and day) I know that you're not wrong. Everything is done well. (It is always being here) I'm looking for my window. How long I walked this way. I can't believe it your words, everything I heard. What can I say? (Every noise die away) Before I leave. What can I say? (Every noise die away) You are so weakness. (Everyday you think to die) It's always disappear. Everything is not true. (I think every night and day) Am I feeling so good? We are walking same way (It is always being here) I'm looking for my window. How long I walked this way. I can't believe it your words, everything I heard. What can I say? (Every noise die away) Before I leave. What can I say? (Every noise die away) You are so weakness. (Everyday you think to die) I'm afraid and I lost my truth. Every noise die away. Reach the sky. Reach the sky. Then I want to tell the truth. Don't cry. What Can I say before I leave? It's not enought to think your feeling. You don't need my help. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.22.106
dr111250:大大真是太厲害了(膜拜) 02/10 02:19