精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
リンゴ日和 ~The Wolf Whistling Song 作詩 : chris mosdell 作曲 : 山下太郎 & noe 編曲 : 保刈久明 翻譯 : 林霧 O seven apples on a witch's tree 喔~七個蘋果在巫婆的樹上 With seven seeds to plant inside of me 有七顆種子種在我心裡 in springtime I grew a magic song 我在春天植了魔法之歌 Then skipping along, oh I sang the song to everyone 然後獨自雀躍著,喔我對大家唱這首歌 I looked at the world through apple eyes 我透過蘋果的眼睛看這個世界 And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie 然後切給自己一片陽光的派 I danced with the peanut butterflies 我跟花生蝴蝶共舞 Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye 到離去的時候,叫我說哈囉卻揮手再見 A thousand sugar stars 一千個糖星星 Oh put them in a jar 喔把它們放進果醬盒 And them whistle round the world 然後他們會繞著世界吹口哨 Oh whistle round the world 喔繞著世界口哨 I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say 我是披著女孩外表的小狼,你說 And off I'll go from June to May 然而我將啟程從六月到五月 Oh whistle round the world 喔繞著世界口哨 I met a golden swan upon the road 我在路上遇見一隻金天鵝 Who was a handsome prince,so I was told 告訴我他曾是英俊的王子 I asked it the way to yesterday 我問他回到昨天的路 Then I was a sailor, and through the day I sailed away 而我是水手,穿過那天遠航 Bluebird seas I sailed 我航過藍鳥之海 With mermaids riding whales 和騎鯨的人魚一起 Oh whistle round the world 喔繞著世界口哨 Oh whistle round the world 喔繞著世界口哨 I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say 我是有著女孩外表的小狼,你說 And off I'll go down Wonder Way 然而我將繼續幻想之途 Oh whistle round the world 喔繞著世界口哨 Through apple eyes 透過蘋果的眼睛 Oh there are rose-coloured skylines 喔那裡是玫瑰色的地平線 Where flying silver spoons 飛翔著銀色湯匙 Eat melting marmalade moons 吃下混著果醬的月亮 Through apple eyes 透過蘋果的眼睛 I see for million of miles 我看見千里之外 The sun's a diamond shining 太陽是閃爍的鑽石 In the nighttiime of a summer day 在夏天的夜晚 A thousand sugar stars 一千顆糖星星 Oh put them in a jar 喔將它們裝進果醬瓶 And them whistle round the world 然後它們繞著世界吹口哨 Oh whistle round the world 喔繞著世界口哨 I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say 我是有著女孩外表的小狼,你說 And off I'll go(I can not stay) 然後我會離去(我不能停留) Oh whistle round the world 喔繞著世界口哨 Let's whistle round the world 一起繞著世界吹口哨吧 whistle round the world 繞著世界口哨 -- ▅▄▃▂ 大法師嶽陰 三點藍 ◢████◣ 召換傳奇 █◤◥ω 大法師嶽陰在每個維持階段,對所有我方玩家造成三點傷害。 ● ●◢ 使用:大法師嶽陰成為指定目標擁有的生物 )︶╮ 「只有膽小鬼才猶豫不決, ╰︵ (( 偏我又極愛如此。」~大法師嶽陰 6/3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.157.53 ※ 編輯: RyoTSuRaYamA 來自: 218.174.157.53 (05/11 18:38)