精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《ncu1319 (.................)》之銘言: : 上網搜尋了一下只有搜尋到 : Godiego - Return to China : 還有micky吉野 : 可是怎麼找也找不到歌詞... : 拜託各位幫幫忙 我覺得很好聽的一首歌>< リターン.トゥ.チャイナ (Return to China) アーティスト:ゴダイゴ (GODIEGO) 作詞:MICKEY 吉野 作曲:MICKEY 吉野 Once upon a time, We made a promise for the future Under the peach tree. As time goes by, we're drifting apart Now my memories are coming back The passage of the great river And never ending horizon Do you remember "Ma-ti-ryen"? (馬諦蓮) The pure white flower The sign of our love Return to China, where I was once before And to find myself "Who I am" Return to China, something is calling me I don't know "what" the past or the future Return to China, Where we used to be as one And to find ourselves "What we have done" Return to China, the past is calling me I don't know why… don't know why But I shall return! Twice upon a time We made a promise for the future Under the peach tree As time goes by, we're drifting apart Now my memories are coming back Glory to the highest mountain And the never ending horizon I remember "Ma-ti-ryen" The proud white flower The sign of our truth Return to China, where I was once before And to find myself "Who I am" Return to China, something is calling me I don't know "what" the past or the future Return to China, Where we used to be as one And to find ourselves "What we have done" Return to China, the future is calling me Now I know why… know why. I shall return! 歌詞來源: http://lyric.kget.jp/lyric/jj/qt/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.248.207