精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction, 'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try. I can't get no, I can't get no. When I'm drivin' in my car, and the man comes on the radio; and He's tellin' me more and more about some useless information, Supposed to fire my imagination. I can't get no. Oh, no, no, no. Hey, Hey, Hey. Yeah, That's what I say. Oh no. GIRL I'M GETTING KIND OF TIRED OF THEM "WANNA BE" BOYS IN THE CLUBS POSIN HARD AND TALKING SHIT AS IF THEY GOT THE STUFF BUT WHEN IT COME THE TIME I SAID "OK THEN LET'S GO" THOSE LIMO AND RINGS THAT PLATINUM THINGS AIN'T NOTHING OF HIS OWN 'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try. I can't get no, I can't get no. When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on and tell me, How white my shirt can be. Well, he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke The same cigarettes as me. I can't get no. Oh, no, no, no. Hey, hey, hey. Yeah, That's what I say. Oh no. DAMN... LOOK GIRLFRIEND LISTEN NOW WHY U GOTTA TALK UR TRASH? COMING TO THE CLUB DRESSING ALL SEXY BUT A MAN CAN'T TAP THAT? DANCING CLOSE, TOUCHING ME... BABY WHY R U GOTTA PLAY UR GAME? SAY BEFORE THIS NIGHT IS OVER MAY BE CAN I AT LEAST GET UR GAME? 'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try. I can't get no, I can't get no. When I'm ridin' round the world, and I'm doin' this and I'm signin' that; And I'm tryin' to make some guy, who tells me, Baby, better come back maybe next week, 'Cause you see I'm on a losing streak. I can't get no. Oh, no, no, no. Hey, hey, hey. Yeah, That's what I say. IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME THAT U'R SAYING U WANT SOMETHING REAL SEE URSELF EVEN FAKING IT DUMB WHY DON'T U QUIT THE APPEAL? WE'R TRAPED IN THE CRAZY WORLD RACING BUT THERE'S NO GOAL SO I TAKE MEY SHOT WITH MY EYES CLOSED LET THE MUSIC TAKE CONTROL -- maybe original ROLLIN' STONES ver. is the same lyric as this cover ver.? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 150.37.251.12