精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《blackpink (我不想孤單地坐在回憶裡댩》之銘言: : 我忘記是誰唱的了 : 今天突然聽到 : 想請問一下歌手 : 和歌詞 : 謝謝大家 應該是YOSHIKI的ETERNAL MELODY II裡的Unnamed Song吧 Unnamed Song lyrics/compose: Yoshiki vocals:Violet UK I'm standing on the edge And coming to my senses from my reverie Never thought I would Never thought I need you "Say goodbye" I bid you farewell My voiceless words are swaying in the flame I can't live without... I can't live without... I can't live without you Here in the dark I whisper your name over again Give me the strength to seize the light If I should find a way I saw a dream you were flying in the sky Without a fear Never touched the ground But never came to my side I tried so hard to reach out for your hand The ruthless wind kept your soul away I can't live without... I can't give without... I can't breathe without you Here in the world Do you feel the rain? You said love takes you pain With or without the sun The lurid sky still tearing me apart We should let freedom rain over the pain Give me the strength to believe the words that "love will find a way" I can't live without... I can't give without you Here in the world Do you feel the rain over the pain? Give me the strength to believe the words that "love will find a way" With or without the sun I'll be and I won't say goodbye Cause I... I know I'll be with you -- 超棒的一首^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.193.2 ※ 編輯: awajireika 來自: 61.231.193.2 (02/04 19:54)