精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Amethyst Lyric & music by Yoshiki You are only a whisper away But I can't touch your heart If the words aren't enough to bet your soul I'll give you the moon You are always shining sun or rain Like a violet stone I close my eyes but you never fade But you never disappear I feel alone Can't you see me standing on the verge of blue? I'll be watching all the stars till they are gone Should I know nothing could make me miss you less? Oh, I've been waiting for you To tell me what is love I don't know how to be loved How to be by your side Morning light shines in my room I'm holding dreams of you It may take no less than this pain But I can't stop loving you Feel my heart You have never known that you have all of me Every time I see you I'm falling in love I can live or I can't live without you Oh I've been waiting for you To tell me what is love I don't know how to be loved How to be by your side Morning light shines in my room I'm holding dreams of you It may take no less than my life But I can't stop loving you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.213.189