精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《paltypink (一看書就頭痛的病)》之銘言: : 日本的一個女生團體 soulhead 的一首歌 : "playboy" : 開頭有一段歌詞是 : "I'm fall in love with a playboy" : 請問有人有整首歌詞嗎 : 中日文都可 : 拜託 PLAYBOY 詞/曲/唄:SOULHEAD (Where are you now? I can't stand the lonely night) (Missing you like crazy Falling love with the playboy,you) I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home You coming Friday night いつもそう突然 You come and knock the door (I know I'm blind) But you never be mine 君が望むなら 私は何も望まない I came too far away Don't know the way, back home I came too far away I don't know the way, back home How can I be your type When can I be your lady, lady, lady I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I gave you everything 言葉にならない この想い what can I do?(I know I'm blind) I used to be satisfied でも今は思うの I wanna have you... I came too far away Don't know the way, back home I came too far away I don't know the way, back home How can I be your type When can I be your lady, lady, lady I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I can't forget your way there is no love to lose My heart is crying But I love you I love you anyway I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home I fall in love with the playboy I'll be here till you come back home -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.117.201
na11ex:4445 08/14 16:32
na11ex:這是您的第 1001 篇文章。 稿酬 10 銀。 XD 08/14 16:34