精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Shocking Lemon - Stay [from album:Sometimes Alone] ??? 為不確定部分,希望強者補齊 涙の記憶をしまい込んでた3,2,Wise I've put away the memories of tears, 3, 2, Wise Oh~ 誰かに伝えたい気持ちが3,2,1,Go~ Oh~ I want to tell someone that my feelings are 3, 2, 1, Go~ 心の扉も開かないのに3,2,Wise Despite you not even opening the door to your heart 3, 2, Wise Oh~ 確かに、???気持ちが3,2,1,Get Down, Get Down Oh~ It's certain, ??? my feelings are 3, 2, 1 Get Down, Get Down 別れの言葉をしまい込んでた, sleep tonight I've put away the words of breaking up, sleep tonight Oh~ 確かに、悪いのは俺かもしれないけれど Oh~ certainly, the bad one could possibly be me, but お前の心も分からないのさ, sleep tonight I can't even understand your heart, sleep tonight Oh~ 涙につづりたい気持ちの Bring To Lonely soul Oh~ the feelings I want to spell with tears bring to Lonely soul I Say Oh Oh Oh~ x3 悩んで I'm worry And Say I Say, Say You Say, Lonely worry Stay, 僕は泣いてる、今 Stay, I'm crying now Stay, 誰いないぜ Stay, nobody's here Stay, Don't Cry Moon River あの映画にみたような3,2,Mine Stay, Don't Cry Moon River Just like I saw in a movie 3, 2, Mine Stay, だけどないけど、今 Stay, but you're not here right now Stay, 分からないぜ Stay, I don't understand Ah everybody alone, ah everybody alone, あっ愛されたいのに気持ちはLonely soul Despite wanting to be loved, my feelings are Lonely soul 体も心も離れた知ってる3,2,Wise You know my body and soul have separated 3, 2, Wise Oh~ 何かに怯えてる気持ちが3,2,1,Go Oh~ the thing I'm frightened by is 3, 2, 1, Go だからも、今はも、止まらないのさ3,2,Mine So, right now, I'm not gonna stop 3, 2, Mine Oh~ 涙につづれた気持ちのBring to Lonely soul Oh~ the feelings I have spelt with tears bring to Lonely soul I say oh oh oh~ x3 悩んで I'm worry And Say I Say, I Say You Say, Lonely worry Stay, 僕は泣いてる、今 Stay, I'm crying now Stay, そばにいるぜ Stay, I'll be by your side Stay, Don't Cry Moon River あの映画にみたような3,2,Mine Stay, Don't Cry Moon River Just like I saw in a movie 3, 2, Mine Stay, だけどないけど、今 Stay, but you're not here right now Stay, 止まらないぜ Stay, I'm not gonna stop Ah everybody alone, ah everybody alone Ah Everybody cry to bring to lonely soul -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.179.149 ※ 編輯: soulblue 來自: 118.165.179.149 (05/28 23:16) ※ 編輯: soulblue 來自: 118.165.179.149 (05/28 23:21) ※ 編輯: soulblue 來自: 118.165.179.149 (05/28 23:22)