精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Artist: The Back Horn Title: Headphone Children Words: Suganami Eijyun Music: The Back Horn there's not much difference between a corner of my room, and a corner of space my arms cradling my knees feeling like laundry hung to dry under cloudy skies I laugh with a mouthful of braces, that's my everyday let me hear your voice, is there salvation on the other end of the headphones? let me hear your song, I cling to this sparse little song when the world ends, we who were born into it will see a rainbow that never fades and feel puzzled by it. the blue bird trapped in a cage I have a feeling that it never longs to be free "Headphone Children" No doubt our days will go on until we're run over by cars let me hear your voice, there won't be any salvation through the headphones let me hear your song, I know that, I know... ah. a girl who dramatizes everything, brags about the hurt in her heart "I'm not like her" I spit, and pretend not to see. suddenly I bump into someone, the music skips and suddenly I don't feel quite like myself, crouched down in the street. when the world ends, I'll be stuck to the street like the chewing gum someone spit out. 'why can't you fly?' with your curious face I'm sorry, I never had wings to begin with. Translated By: Brian Stewart & Takako Sakuma Translator's Notes: None Romaji heya no sumikko mo uchuu no sumikko mo taishite kawari ha nai daro hiza wo kakae kumorizora no sentakumono mitai na kimochi de kyouseikigu wo tsuketa ha de warau sonna mainichi koe wo kikaksete heddofon no mukougawa ni sukui ga aru no? uta wo kikasete yaseppochi na konna uta ni shigamitsuku sekai ga owaru koro umareta oretachi ha kienai niji wo mite tohou ni kureteita kago no naka tojikomerareta aoi tori ha jiyuu ni naritai nante omotteinai ki ga shita 'heddofon chirudoren' oretachi no hibi ha kitto kuruma ni hikareru made tsuzuiteyuku koe wo kikasete heddofon no naka ni nante sukui ha nai yo uta wo kikasete sonna koto ha wakatteru yo wakatteru... aa oogesa na onna no ko ga kokoro no kizu wo jiman shiteru anna yatsu to ha chigau to tsuba wo haite mite minai furi sa fui ni hito ni butsukatte fui ni ongaku ga kirete jibun ga jibun jyanaku naru ki ga shite shadou ni uzukumaru sekai ga owaru koro dareka ga hakisuteta chu-ingamu no you ni rojyou ni haritsuite 'doushite tobanai no?' fushigi sou na kimi no kao gomen ne, hajime kara hane nante nakatta yo -- 我是清純系的,一個學期只喜歡一個男生唷~ 夜露死苦‧機械犬‧汪汪~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.28.166