精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Thanatos~ if I can's be yours~ Now it's time, I fear to tell I've been holding it back so long But something strange deep inside of me is happening I feel unlike I've ever felt And it's makin' me scared That I may not be what I think I am What of us, what do I say Are we both from a different world Cos every breath that I take, I breath it for you I couldn't face my life without you And I'm so afraid. There's nothing to comfort us What am I, if I can't be yours I don't sleep, don't feel a thing And my senses have all but bone Can't even cry from the pain, can't shed a tear now I realise We're not the same And it's makin' me sad Cos we can't fulfil our dream in this life So I must, let us break free I can never be what you need If there was a way, through the hurt Then I would find it I'd take the blows. Yes I would fight it But this is the one. Impossible dream to live What am I, if I can't be yours. 很好聽的一首歌...好不容易找到的歌詞...^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.174.91.219 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: arisy (朝小富邁進XD N￾ﳿﰩ 看板: lyrics 標題: Re: [問題]福音戰士的一首英文歌 時間: Fri Jul 30 16:17:14 2004 ※ 引述《birdhead0423 (超人vs.春捲)》之銘言: : 不好意思 : 我想請問一下 : 卡通"新世紀福音戰士"出的CD : 有一首英文歌 : 歌名好像叫做"If I can't be yours"... : 因為我英文不好 記憶也差 = =+ : 不過我哼曲子都降唱 哈 : 有誰可以幫我查這首歌的來源 : 歌詞也可以 : 謝謝您們! 不知道是不是這一首 Artist: Lyrics Song: If I Can't Be Yours (Thanatos) Lyrics Now its time, I fear to tell I've been holding it back so long But something strange deep inside of me is happening I feel unlike I've ever felt And its making me scared That I may not be what I (think I am) What of us, what do I say Are we both from a different world Cause every breath that I take, I breathe it for you I couldn't face my life without you And I'm so afraid. There's nothing to comfort us What am I, if I can't be yours I don't sleep, don't feel a thing And my senses have all but gone Can't even cry from the pain, can't shed a tear now I realise We're not the same and it's making me sad Cause we can't fufill our dreams (in the life) So I must, let us break free I can never be what you need If there was a way, through the hurt then I would fint it I'd take the blows. Yes I would fight it but this is the one. Impossible dream to love What am I, if I can't be yours. -- 10 生活娛樂館 生活, 娛樂, 心情 4 BoyMeetsGirl 男女 Σ男女大不同 → 性板/男同志/女同志 2 feminine_sex 男女 ◎女性性版本週議題:月經與初經 溫馨的女性性版 歡迎光臨! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.70.252.133
birdhead0423:很謝謝您~那您知道來源嗎?原唱?老歌嗎? 203.70.162.143 07/30
mashagie:這首歌超詭異的...不過感覺很棒! 220.140.234.232 07/30