精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
個人心目中的神曲,很久以前的PS遊戲 『TEAR RING SAGA ユトナ英雄戦記』的破關ED曲   曲名:Never Ending Dream   作曲:立花瞳   編曲:京田誠一   作詞:Penny   演唱:Liz Constantine Inside your pain and sorrow never ending dream Still lives close to your wounded heart Don't fall apart let me hold you in my arms So you can rest your soul Drifting through the winds of time Feeling warmth of sweet memories You'll realize you're not all alone always I'll be right here by your side Don't be afraid, open the door to your heart you'll find All the dreams that you believe it's waiting for you Shining bright together we'll make it true Feeling your love, there's nothing to fear when you are near Through every season love grows you're part of my life Live with you this precious moment forever I'm thinking of you always feeling you inside I hear only your gentle voice Your words of love when I close my eyes My heart can still feel your warm embrace I'm not afraid, every piece of my broken heart Shining bright showing the way I can see a new day And with you gonna find my tomorrow's dream (Repeat) Feeling your love, bringing so much joy in to my life Through every season love grows you make me feel alive Share with you this precious moment forever -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.44.73