精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 karenwolf 信箱] 作者: [email protected] ([email protected]) 標題: [歌詞] open up your mind ~ saiyuki 時間: Sat Apr 9 09:52:29 2005 テレビ東京系アニメ『幻想魔伝 最遊記』(Gensou Maden Saiyuki) 插入歌マキシシングル Open Up Your Mind 歌/mirai 作詞/Mitsui Yukiko、Sheila De Niro 作曲/Takahashi Keiichi 編曲/Takahashi Keiichi,‘Snow Man’ もしも今 全てがうまくなんていかない 負けそうになるときだって 瞳を閉じれば 心から世界が見えてくる In this world when life can be so tough You must be strong Just believe in yourself and don't you fear(don't you fear) So open up your mind and close your eyes Take another look from the other side(from the other side) 孤獨な夜でも迷い恐れるときも 今は一人でも この足で どこまでも步いていけるはずだから Just hold on tight 瞳閉じたなら Look inside yourself 輝きがあるから Yes, 全て信じてほしい You can take another look from the other side Just hold on tight 心挫けても Reach into your soul 明日が見えなくても Yes, 生きる強さがあれば You can take another look from the other side 愛の全てに出會うまで… この世界でいき拔(ぬ)いてくための強さを あなたに願っているから 心の扉を開いたら何かが見えてくる Just remember you are not alone So don't you fear Even though you're miles away I'm by your side So open up your mind and close your eyes I'll be there for you no matter where you are 星の命なら永いけど いつまでも同じこの日々が繰り返すわけじゃない 明日は誰にも見えない Just hold on tight 瞳閉じたなら Look inside yourself 鼓動感じるから Yes, "MIRAI" 信じて欲(ほ)しい You can take another look from the other side Just hold on tight 心挫けても Reach into your soul 明日が見えなくても Yes, 違う世界があって You can take another look from the other side 愛の全てに出會えるよ… Just hold on tight 瞳閉じたなら Look inside yourself 鼓動感じるから Yes, "MIRAI" 信じて欲(ほ)しい You can take another look from the other side Just hold on tight 心挫けても Reach into your soul 明日が見えなくても Yes, 違う世界があって You can take another look from the other side 愛の全てに出會うまで…  難度:★ 要是如今 事事不順 好像已經無法挽回 請閉上眼 從心中可以看到世界 In this world when life can be so tough You must be strong Just believe in yourself and don't you fear(don't you fear) So open up your mind and close your eyes Take another look from the other side(from the other side) 不論是孤獨的夜裡或迷惑恐懼之時 現在即使一個人 也能這麼自己 到達任何地方了 Just hold on tight 閉上眼 Look inside yourself 在那還有明燈 Yes, 希望能完全相信 You can take another look from the other side Just hold on tight 即使受到挫折 Reach into your soul 即使看不見明日 Yes, 只要有活下去的堅強 You can take another look from the other side 直到與全部的愛相會… 因為向你祈求著  拼死在這世界活下去的堅強 打開心扉總能看到什麼 Just remember you are not alone So don't you fear Even though you're miles away I'm by your side So open up your mind and close your eyes I'll be there for you no matter where you are 即使星星的壽命如此長久 卻不再有同樣的日子 明天是誰也看不到的 Just hold on tight 閉上眼 Look inside yourself 感受得到鼓動 Yes, 請相信"未來" You can take another look from the other side Just hold on tight 即使受到挫折 Reach into your soul 即使看不見明日 Yes, 還有不同的世界 You can take another look from the other side 會與所有的愛相會的… Just hold on tight 閉上眼 Look inside yourself 感受得到鼓動 Yes, 請相信"未來" You can take another look from the other side Just hold on tight 即使受到挫折 Reach into your soul 即使看不見明日 Yes, 還有不同的世界 You can take another look from the other side 直到與全部的愛相會… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢兔(ptt2.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.238.29 -- ┌─────────────────────────────────────┐ │ 「友情」‧‧‧這虛假的字眼雖然很討厭,但的確是真實的存在於他和我之間。 │ └─────────────────────────────────────┘ -- ※ 編輯: karenwolf 來自: 140.112.115.151 (04/09 09:55)