精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
作詞:Ben 作曲:高瀬一矢 編曲:高瀬一矢 唄:Lia Remix by GMS forever has gone, today is infinity and yesterday's dreams, today a faint memory forever has gone, today is infinity it's time to move on, forever has gone two eyes in the face of billions of voices I saw the flashing lights move further in the distance the dream was not meant to be and outside these walls that I have created the sound of stars colliding echoes in the distance and dreams they shutter let it break into a thousand pieces let the wind it all away dreams are fragile but our hearts grow stronger from memories... let it break into a thousand pieces let the wind it all away dreams are fragile but our hearts grow stronger from memories... renew...the light...the dream...... forever has gone, today is infinity and yesterday's dreams, today a faint memory forever has gone, today is infinity it's time to move on, forever has gone and outside these walls that I have created the sound of stars colliding echoes in the distance and dreams they shutter let it break into a thousand pieces let the wind it all away dreams are fragile but our hearts grow stronger from memories... let it break into a thousand pieces let the wind it all away dreams are fragile but our hearts grow stronger from memories... renew...the light...the dream...... forever has gone, today is infinity and yesterday's dreams, today a faint memory forever has gone, today is infinity it's time to move on, forever has gone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.225.145.208