精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《DevilVic (梨花は俺の嫁)》之銘言: : 如題 : 是Aquaplus vocal collection Vol.3的第11首歌 : 順便求同張專輯第09首的I hope so....的歌詞 AQUAPLUS VOCAL COLLECTION VOL.3 1.香る風 (「テネレッツァ」オープニングテーマ) 2.旅の途中で (「テネレッツァ」エンディングテーマ) 3.ホントのさよなら (「おでかけマルチ」オープニングテーマ) 4.Shining Days (「おでかけマルチ」エンディングテーマ) 5.Routes (「Routes」オープニングテーマ) 6.E JUNK (「Routes」BMG) 7.あなたを想いたい (「Routes」エンディングテーマ) 8.君をのせて (「Routes」テーマソング) 9.I hope so... (「天使のいない 12月」オープニングテーマ) 10.ヒトリ (「天使のいない 12月」エンディングテーマ) 11.POWDER SNOW (「WHITE ALBUM」エンディングテーマ English Version) 唄:BRENDA 作詞:須谷尚子 訳詞:Junya Okabe 作曲:下川直哉 編曲:豆田将 Tenderly ever powder snow It's now falling from the sky All on both my hands, don't pass me by But it soon just melts away Where can you be watching the snow? Sure you must be stopping by Maybe you'll remember yesterday As you look up to this sky Walking ever slowly Hopping on so jolly Tumbling away from me Leaving me alone Walking on the snow Can't you see how much I love you After all this while I think I remember How that snow whitened everything A long, long time ago our lips were together Giving me the warmth My only words are "I still love you" Falling over me, this powder snow So many, thousands of flakes Just like you are here So warm and bright And yet so tenderly Always talking to me Looking in my eyes Telling me your stories Since I fell for you I'm hanging onto love I can't say how much I miss you After all this while I still dream about you White and bright, shining powder snow A long, long time ago your fingers would touch me Freezing all my heart for you, I still... After all this while I think I remember How that snow whitened everything A long, long time ago our lips were together Giving me the warmth My only words are "I still love you" Every time I speak your name I think of how pure you are Grant me, my wish upon the snow Take me there I'll be with you ('cause)I still love you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.248.207 ※ 編輯: mgjosr 來自: 218.160.248.207 (01/19 12:51)