精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《eleri (I WISH)》之銘言: : 那個某某團的歌 : 叫做 : HIGHLORD : 我想找某首叫做 : PegasusFantasy : 的歌詞 : 有沒有人知道這個團 : 可以提供一下歌詞嗎謝謝 Pegasus Fantasy [Japanese Bonus Track] [Make-Up Cover] Burn your Cosmo down Embrace the power of your soul To the limit of the stars see a miracle become true Maybe we will fail We will learn to feel the pain Still far is the way but a promise has been done Pegasus Fantasy it's only in your dreams Use the wings of your soul this time no one can stop your fly Saint Seiya - All young warriors Saint Seiya - New heroes will come... Oh yeah! Saint Seiya - Pegasus will lead you Saint Seiya - Right now fly away! Look up to the sky Find the evershining stars Follow them to the end it's your power feel the strengh Until that day I promise I won't fall I will risk my own life in the battle i've engaged Pegasus Fantasy it's only in your dreams Use the wings of your soul this time no one can stop your fly Saint Seiya - All young warriors Saint Seiya - New heroes will come... Oh yeah! Saint Seiya - Pegasus will lead you Saint Seiya - Right now fly away! Pegasus Fantasy it's only in your dreams Use the wings of your soul this time no one can stop your fly Saint Seiya - All young warriors Saint Seiya - New heroes will come... Oh yeah! Saint Seiya - Pegasus will lead you Saint Seiya - Right now fly away! -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.155.149
askaryu:版主厲害喔~這首是聖鬥士星矢片頭曲的英文版阿^^ 59.112.162.116 06/06