精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《STELLA0901 (STELLA)》之銘言: : 請問有沒有人有動畫「星際牛仔」(cowboy bebop)片尾曲的歌詞呢?? : 我找了好久都找不到...我記得演唱者應該是山田麻衣,希望哪位有歌詞 : 的大大能提供一下,謝謝!!! Gotta knock a little harder Words By: Tim Jensen / Vocal: Mai Yamane 山根麻衣 Happiness is just a word to me And it might have meant a thing or two If I'd known the difference Emptiness, a lonely parody And my life, another smokin' gun A sign of my indifference Always keepin' safe inside Where no one ever had a chance To penetrate a break in Let me tell you some have tried But I would slam the door so tight That they could never get in Kept my cool under lock and key And I never shed a tear Another sign of my condidtion Fear of love or bitter vanity That kept me on the run The main events at my confession I kept a chain upon my door That would shake the shame of Cain Into a blind submission The burning ghost without a name Was calling all the same But I wouldn't listen The longer I'd stall The further I'd crawl The further I'd crawl The harder I'd fall I was crawlin' into the fire The more that I saw The further I'd fall The further I'd fall The lower I'd crawl I kept fallin' into the fire Into the fire Into the fire Suddenly it occurred to me The reason for the run and hide Had totaled my existnce Everything left on the other side Could never be much worse that this But could I go the distance I faced the door and all my shame Tearin' off each piece of chain Until they all were broken But no matter how I tried The other side was licked so tight That door it wouldn't open Gave it all that I got And started to knock Shouted for someone To open the lock I just gotta get through the door And the more that I knocked The hotter I got The hotter I got The harder I'd knock I just gotta break through the door Gotta knock a little harder Gotta knock a little harder Gotta knock a little harder Break through the door -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.189.125
STELLA0901:謝謝大大的分享!!不過...請問你有日文那首的220.138.251.219 08/30
STELLA0901:歌詞嗎?歌名我不太確定(the real folk blue或220.138.251.219 08/30
STELLA0901:see you space cowboy)不好意思,我講的不清不220.138.251.219 08/30
STELLA0901:楚的....220.138.251.219 08/30